- Complete Enquiry / Application
- Placement Assessment / Interview
- Receive Admissions Status （Accepted、Waiting List 、Not Accepted ）
Our Admissions Team follows each and every application from initial enquiry to start date. Interested students/parents are required to submit to the Admissions Office a completed application form (Part One and Part Two), including documentation listed below:
- RMB 2,000
non-refundable, non-transferable application fee. Note: Application cannot be processed
without payment of application fee.
- A completed Application Form.
- A copy of each parent/legal guardian's passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China.
- A copy of student's passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China.
We understand that a family living outside mainland China may not have a valid Chinese visa or residence permit yet. You can submit your passport copies first and email visa or residence permit copies once they are available.
- A copy of student's birth certificate.
- One student's passport photo.
- A copy of any detailed specialist reports if Special Educational Needs/Learning Needs /Medical Concerns are identified in the application.
- A copy of student's official school reports, Certificate of Attendance and Enrollment issued by previous school, in English or a verified translation, from the last two school years.
- A confidential reference form to be completed by the student's previous school Please return the form to Admissions Office at UISZ directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
- Updated Vaccination Records (For Early Years and Primary Applicants Only).
Contact Admission Team：
Phone: +8620 8291 4691 / 18028088732
Wechat Account: 18028088732